Saturday, November 15, 2008

When I Was Young

As I am holding this very picture,
a sudden rush of adrenaline zips through my memory box in my brain,
For I did not know it was me in the picture,
Standing there with my mom taking care of me,
An ever-ready smile reflected on the camera's lens ,
For i did not know i was such a jovial little kid waiting to be taken pictures.

I was standing on the smooth sandy beach with my perfect smile ,
my hair swept to the side by the strong waves,
I myself wearing a singlet and short pants,
and smiling ,
it was a bright sunny day,
spending time with my beloved cousin brother, Justin ,
on a beach in Port Dickson, that was once clear , but now polluted ,
my mind was so free ,
away from worries,
problems,
i had a little smile that stayed on my face day and night,
not aware of any danger,
or problems that now worry me ,
I dreamt a child's dream,
Of ambient thought and a peaceful theme,
but it was way back then,
when i was young .

0 'lectures':