Saturday, November 15, 2008

When and Where?

Literally, my dad is taking forever, to get me my Olympus E2-520!!
i've been waiting for a year, mind you.

Oh, my dad says he's gonna get mom's present next week or tomorrow or on the mega sale or the next next week, ok i just don't know, but so long he gets my mom that freaking present.(i'll take a picture of it as soon as my mum gets it :) teehee

I've influenced and still am influencing my dad to do Dana , means giving or offering in Buddhism. For instance , buying me and mom lots of our own favourite stuff ( the camera and my mum's present ), and sponsoring us for our vacation, teehee...its also a form of Dana ya' know! :)

Anyway, i'm in the middle of reading Rich Dad , Poor Dad and asking my dad to do my charity besides spending his money on his wife and me..:)))

oh, my grandma is staying with us for a few days ...:)

gtg ..sleep

0 'lectures':