Sunday, November 23, 2008

8.46a.m on 9/11 Part 3

I felt a pulse of panic. I ran towards the building, not believing my very own eyes. I ran as fast as i could carry my body. I didn't know what would happen next or what was supposed to happen next , but it would be random , unpredictable and uncomfortable . I called my family . But, I was unlucky, I reached my voicemail box , that goes' Hey, you've reached the Colin, Angelina , Jared and Sarah's Crawford household , please leave your message after we have said We'll be right back !!!' and beep . ' Angie , this is me , Colin , take care of Jared and Sarah , take care of yourself too, I'm safe, and I love you, don't worry about me . ok " That was all I said, it was difficult , because it's something you wouldn't know whether or not you'll be seeing them again, my family is my priority and their my precious gems. This time, police cars were screeching to a halt around the corner . People were screaming and crying in fear, scrambling for their dear lives, looking for their families. I thought of the call I just had made, maybe or maybe not this would be the last time I saw my beautiful, kindhearted wife and two brilliant kids that I built with my wife because , we're a family.

The World Trade Center which once stood proud, was no more, it was reduced to Ground Zero . Every bit of the building , every tile was crushing down , now, New York is in Bad Shape. This, was what no one expected it to be till today..

0 'lectures':