Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Let Me Watch You


Alright, I'm totally hooked to the 20th Century movies especially Meryl Streep's movies, partly because she's my 'mama' ( hehe) and also her talent in acting is splendid !

You guys should watch it, especially HeartBurn , it's hillarious !

Oh , Meryl Streep also worked with Clint Eastwood in the movie The Bridges Of Madison County . They were lovers in that movie . It's an old fashioned romantic story , but it's nice ,and yes i heard you . You'll be thinking , rarely people my age do watch this genre of movies , but face it, the blogger here watches it and enjoys it to the max. , but in a way, it's cool when you get to collect those 20th Century movies , I don' t know why , partly, i'm a movie collecter and I LOVE collectibles . hah:))


Right, since Clint Eastwood has worked with Meryl Streep and Angelina Jolie ( in her latest movie, Changeling) respectively, the New York Times just had interviewed him and he compared the two actresses. He said both the actresses have the talent in acting but Angelina Jolie has obscure beauty which makes her beautiful while Meryl 's talent in acting is absolutely splendid ! weee. yay Clint !



Anyway, I 'm working on a new story again , yes , again . I'll post it soon ....weee

Ooh, and I started doing the scrapbook of Angelina Jolie !!! yay me ..
(I'll do Meryl Streep's later as I'm gonna do two scrapbooks for each of them ) !!

I'll be in Seremban for the next 2 days so yeah you won't be seeing me blogging as my Seremban house doesn't have Internet, but IF you do see me blog, it's a miracle XD...




Angelina Jolie has a heart of gold
Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada as Miranda PriestlyThe oh-so-sweet Blake Lively



Ed Westwick looks so manly here..weee

Chace Crawford - Sexy

Au Revoir

0 'lectures':