Monday, November 17, 2008

Inspiration-less

Technically, i have no inspiration at the moment . *sigh*
Anyway today's 17th November that is 1 month after PMR and also a month before the day i wore my birthday suit!! haha, right this is seriously crap .....

So as i said that boredom kills, something struck me ,like a siren call , asking me what i do want for my day, teehee :)
Do bear with me as i want plenty of things since the beginning of this year ya ' know! Well, let's say it's barely a year ..yet. But then again my day is 14 days away to new year.. Oh i don't know, call it what you want , it doesn't bother me at all . really .it doesn't .Period.

HEre's the list , *deep breath*
1.A pendrive 2-4 GB- i need it
2.Photoframes
3.Notebook
4.Novels-The Art Of War
5.A pair of Sneakers-mine is on the verge of kaput
6.Mamma Mia DVD
7. Heartburn (movie)-Meryl Streep and Jack Nicholson
8.Girl, Interrupted ..Angelina Jolie and Winona Ryder
9.The Manchurian candidate ( movie ) Meryl Streep
10.One True Thing (movie ) Meryl Streep
11.The River Wild -Meryl Streep
12. Photography book
13.All about Abstract Art
13.Lego Technics-motors and sensors
14 . Biography of Meryl Streep
More movies and books

-That's all ..wee
i have most of Angie's movies and books that's why i don't really need them this year..
Currently hunting for Meryl's books and movies

I'm simple ain't i ?? heheheh

chao

0 'lectures':