Saturday, November 8, 2008

2 inches


2 inches slimmer..seriously
I mean ..the past few weeks i may have not been in a good mood,so didn't really eat much
and no, I AM NOT ON DIET..and i don't believe so as dieting stresses you up and makes you limit yourself to not eat so much and also makes you think that you;'re fat..well ..the ultimate bottomline is exercise, AND then you'll lose weight if you're that desperate .
But, seriously i am 2 inches slimmer, as when i put my jeans on last week it was practically 1 inch loose and the following week, 2 inches, and you know, i went out the whole day trying to keep myself comfortable with those loose jeans , try imagining it ..haha



Yup, two thumbs up !!!


Anyway, i watched One True Thing on youtube this afternoon, quite an emotional and depressing film though.starring William Hurt, Meryl Streep, and Renee Zellweger . Well, it's a bout how a daughter took extra care for her mom {Meryl Streep } who was cancer-stricken ,and how they got closer through the process and the last days of her mom's death , sad film ..Good News: Meryl Streep was nominated for the Golden Globes award and the SAGs Award, her acting was impressive .oh right , i watched Mamma Mia for the 6 th time at my aunt's house .-be jealous chy yun:)teehee :}




Oh right, i went to Speedy yesterday, and tried to look for Meryl Streep and Angelina Jolie's movies, but they have a few, so before i went i wrote down a few of their award winning pictures/films(i know , i know what you're thinking ) because they said that those famous old award winning films , AND the company is going to re-publish the pictures into DVD forms and that's good news isn't it ??I"ll be getting the movies i've always wanted!!!, then the guy there told me to write down the movies , and my contact number so he could contact me when the movies are here..ooh it's irrestible..can't wait !!Oh right , i've asked my cousin sister in England to get me Meryl and Angie's whole movie collection there too , as it's mostly sold in western countries rather than Malaysia..and i don't know yet, be patient..



i almost bought the Bridges of Madison County that costs about 40.00 bucks but i changed my mind and decided to wait till my b'day as i'm going to get lotsa of money, and maybe i'll get whatever i want without letting my mom nag at me , especially movies, or maybe partially clothes and legos and books, ahh can't wait!! but of course it doesn't mean that i will spend all my money on my presents, i'll keep 60% to 70% of the money.. dare not to waste too much , just wanna pamper my self on my birthday. how often do i do that??? i don't really often buy things, like splurging my money on other things but , seriously , give me a break, i only buy those things that i'm really desperate to have it ...hweehwee


The beautiful canon EOS 1000D





oh right, Dad offered to buy me an SLR camera !!!weepee!
it's canon EOS 1000D yay, he said he wants to get it tomorrow, anyway, i shall wait as he himself wants to get mom something as her birthday is like 4 days away..
He said he wants to get her a really nice present which i seriously don't know what is going on in his mind!!

It's like all of a sudden, when i told him that i am interested in photography, then he was like 'i think it's time for us to get a really good camera since you're interested in photography . A really good one. Syuen, you pick ..' and my heart was like beating so fast until you could feel that it was pumping in and out right through your chest, wow..it's like you know, it's a miracle dropping from the sky, but since he offered i shall wait..Congrats Dad!!

Then , this afternoon, i reminded him bout mom's b'day , and i asked him what he wants to buy for her, and he said'a nice present, a real special one' and then i gaped...what definitely got into him, so the bottomline is men are all full of surprises, and you know he 's like , all of a sudden .changed.period.
sigh talking bout mom's bday present , don't know what to give her, a surprise maybe ??a small little present which she'll love .This year i've made up my mind to not spend money on mom's present, but using my own brain to make it ..hah
i still remembered last year , my dad gave / delivered a bouquet of flowers to mom's office as a surprise, aww how romantic, it was soo..spontaneous!!!he didn't even tell me , but anyway, it's good too!!


Well , i'm gonna watch Quantum of Solace tomorrow at the GSC cinemas in Mid Valley with my parents and also celebrate mom's bday and also shopping as the megasale is on, besides chinese new year s coming !!!hehe



better write a list of things soon before my bday.. later not now...

the One and only wonderful Meryl Streep

Love is in the Air between Brangelina ( Brad and Angie)




chao, gotta sleep

0 'lectures':