Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm William Shakespeare's heiress....

Seriously , my leg was bitten off by maggots and cockcroaches , ya i know gross. I'm rotting everyday as they say ...(this is strictly a joke)
To-morrow,to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day, to the last syllable of freedom ,
And all our yesterdays have been wasted,
The way to dreadful school, Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor student,
That struts and frets his hour upon his life,
And then is heard no more, it is reality,
Told by his shadow, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.


Ain't it nice? I modified the poem written by William Shakespeare, as i'm taking english literature next year, besides , i love poems and writting 'em mainly because i can express through writting and drawing. i'll show you other pieces of poems i've written later. What do you think?Ain't it a good step to get myself seriously involved in poetry???
I'm soo sleepy but i just can't shut my eyes just a bit , alone at home now , pratically rotting to my dusty death. i've done enough reading to get myself occupied but it doesn't work a tiny bit though , i'm cooped up in the house day and night seeing the same thing over and over again, don't you feel sick if you're me ??24/7 looking and staring at the same old thing ..*sigh*.What are you guys doing now?? besides telling me , give me some ideas besides being left to rot in my lovely house .sheesh, even basketball practices are not on at all, practically no exercise, it's no good you know , i want to exercise but no one would be kind-hearted enough to accompany me to do so .So yeah , boredom kills .


Technically, i'd have to put everyhing on hold because there are some changes and it involves adult supervision like..
-learning how to drive, yeah , i want to learn how to drive , just to get a hang of it
-learning how to cook(i know, my mum doesn't let me cook without her supervision, as i cut my finger and scalded myself the first attempt i tried to cook alone at home )
-going for a holiday(maybe this task does not need an adult either unless your going alone)
-going shopping( this too doesn't need an adult but you need transport , you can possibly expect a teenager to drive illegally to a mall or anywhere, you can get caught ya'know)
.. but learning to drive is a different thing....


Whatever , but the bottomline is boredom kills , and also there are two things that need adult's supervision..
I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING CONSTRUCTIVE !!!
i can't just let time go by like that , yes i've been reading. but you can't expect me to read all day, facing a book with a millions of words 24/7 right ???

Anyway, to keep me occupied , i've listed down what to do today, yeah i do plan everyday for what i wanna do so i won't waste time ( partly i'm a hypocrite .the next minute saying it's so bored and so bored, and the very next minute i'm saying i've listed down what i want to do .haha*sheepish smile* )


1.Watch Movie
2.Blog
3.Read half of Rich Dad, Poor Dad.
4. Find old favourite pictures of my family and i and frame it up
5.Write a poem
6.Eat
7.Find or google Meryl Streep and Angelina Jolie's pictures
8.Tidy up my room..i spend half hour everyday to keep things tidy
9.go you tube


let's see if it works...



Falling In Love
Starring Robert de Niro and Meryl Streep

Out Of Africa

starring Meryl Streep and Robert Redford

Speaking of movies ,i managed to get Meryl Streep 's 1984 movie the collectors edition, Falling in Love, that got a David Award ,i think . and also Out Of Africa, a 1985 picture which got a nomination for Academy Award for Meryl Streep as Best Actress for Leading Role. Yay Meryl!!Wondering whether i'm still going gaga over Angelina Jolie ?Yes , i'm still going gaga over Angelina Jolie not only Meryl and what's more i'm crazy over the two of them instead . Because for the past two years , i've been finding high and low for Angie's Movies , and besides i've got most of them. so yeah , now's Meryl Streep 's movies . I just love Collecting Movies, don't ask , because i myself don't know what's the reason either, or maybe collecting things is just my favourite thing to do besides my other hobbies. Mind you , i not only like Meryl Streep and Angie , or shall we call them Meryl and Angie as their names are quite a mouthful. i do like guys too. Chace Crawford, is hot!! Seriously i'm a fan of him, but not exactly a die hard fan though.



Chace Crawford



Meryl Streep laughing ..:)

Angie and Maddox

(i'm jealous)

Anyway , i 'll have to go now to complete my tasks or else it's backfired and the day will just pass like *poof*..so got to start with a movie Falling In Love now ..chiao

1 'lectures':

Chy Yun said...

Hey, I'm currently reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad too! lol. =D