Sunday, November 30, 2008

Up Close

Hi ppl, FINALLY got my Olympus E-520 ..freaky.. as I went out shopping with my parents on Saturday and it was on the first day of the Megasale....
I bought a pair of jeans and another pair of black pants and two tops , simple ones though..
Speaking about tops, i don't know why, I just don't like printed tops...weird, i know
Oh the jeans I bought was really reasonable as it was below 200 bucks , and i'm very happy bout it, and no , I don't and never spend 200 over for a pair of jeans. But , seriously, a pair of jeans now costs about 100 over , so the jeans i bought was really reasonable. As for the pants it costs below 100 bucks and it's black and i LOVE it to bits as I love black. As for the tops , the two of them were added up together, so it costs about 60 bucks, aint it a good deal ??

Anyway, enough bout that , and before you get me wrong, the clothes are for Chinese New Year so yeah need to get a few more and it would be complete.teehee:))
As I said , the camera is now in my hands , so i decided to take a few pictures which turned out to be a hell lot more. Here they are , be free to comment on them..

i know my blog is going to bore you soon enough.sorry guys, out of ideas at this moment. About the story, it's halfway through now ,and the scrapbook , just started...*sheepish smile*


The Piano






HI GUYS , what are You Guys Up to???

All my owner does is eat, sleep, online, blog, watch movies, go out .and the worst part is TAKING PICTURES OF ME!!! t irratates me with the camera's clicks and the flashes of the camera..ugh

Feel free to call my owner , ask her to get out of the house sometimes..

Uh, am I in trouble saying thaat ???I hope not..

more soon

signing off .. Syuen

3 'lectures':

TheSadHeron said...

Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't think those are stomatas on the leaves...

Syuen said...

ahaha

Faez said...

dogsdogsdogs. hmm
if only I could touch them.huhu