Monday, November 24, 2008

8.46a.m on 9/11 Part 8

' Honey ! Darling ! Breakfast's ready!'I called out. The kids were all watching Pink Panther and laughing their heads off, to hear their laughter made me laugh ,to see them laugh makes me smile. Oh these things to parents are so adorable , but to other people is like 'ok, whatever.' But their laughter contains so much joy that they have in their lives, and so much love they have around them, oh, looking and hearing them laugh just makes me smile.

Out of a sudden, my eyes flicked the whole kitchen and i saw a photo of me and my one and only beloved Colin standing on a field of green grass and behind us was the Eifel Tower .I was our first honeymoon And the radio in the kitchen was airing Our Last Summer , which was our song, that now brought me back to the time I was with him in Paris. The day was 8th June 1998, the starting of summer, when he proposed to me under the Eifel Tower . He brought the radio along , and put on Our Last Summer . Then, he kneeled down on his knees and said 'Luv, for these 2 years i have been with you, was such a joy, you're just so smart, beautiful , sexy, and most of all you have a heart of gold. Luv, you've turned my world upside down, which i just don't know how to thank you , because , I just Love you so very much , you're just like my soul mate , Angie , you are the first girl i've ever loved and the future leading woman in my life. Oh , luv, Angie, will you marry me?' I was stunned and emotions were running high in my heart and I nodded quickly and screamed , ' Oh, YES!!' I jumped and found myself in his huge muscular arms that was prepared to take me as his wife and protect me from harm and danger in any other way, because i know he loves me . He smiled and we kissed tenderly letting the cold wind blow our cheeks , kissing them gently, he said, ' You are my Universe , Angie' then ,we walked away . Oh, so much of the language of love was like that, you devoured someone with your eyes, and you drank in the sight of him and you just swallowed him whole. That night, we slept under the stars together.

The thought of losing him was such a great pain . I cried , and cried , tears just couldn't stop dripping onto my toes, it was pure torture about the thought of losing him, he was my first love, my first guy.

The front door creaked open, Jared called : ' Daddy ! Daddy!' welcoming him home . My daughter ran to me instead and asked me : ' Mommy, why is daddy back so early?' I answered' well , i don't know , go ask daddy then ," I smiled and kissed her forehead , oh she smelled like milk , the baby smell , and it made me kissed her the second time . I carried her to the corridor , tears were still welled up in my eyes, and I saw him. Alive.'Oh my god!' I said . He saw me and i put Sarah down . I touched his face and said' you guys go watch some tv will you ? ' Then , my daughter asked : ' Daddy , why are you back early ? ' He then said : ' Because i missed you alot, Sarah ,Jared and Mommy too' in a gentle voice.I whispered into his ear and said: Don't you dare even do that again , Colin Alexander Crawford , I tell you . It breaks my heart, I just don't know how to live my life without you , do you realize that? ' My daughter hugged him and he gave a chuckle and kissed her on the forehead , and she disappeared into the tv room . We were alone . I touched his face to see that if it was real, because hearing someone's voice just doesnt's tell whether the person's with you or not . He tried to open his mouth , but nothing came through , he smiled and nodded and we stared at each other . Then , he slowly held me near , the main door was open ,i saw his face , and noticed his features were too delicate to match the craggy lines of the mountains in he backdrop behind him. We kissed , this time feeling each other's heart pounding through our very own chests. He quietly said : ' I love you ,Angie'and we hugged as he wiped my tears off my cheeks .This time , a mottled flush rose up my neck , as if memory could be burned into the flesh.

2 'lectures':

TheSadHeron said...

What does the dad do for a living?

TheSadHeron said...

what's your e-mail add?