Sunday, November 23, 2008

8.46a.m on 9/11 Part 2

My mornings were always filled with the hustle and bustle of the city that never slept. Out of the bule, I , myself, witnessed a big shadow shaped like an aircraft in the sky blocking the ultra-bright sunshine from passing through to the grounds covered with tar. I looked up. This time, strangers around me looked,too. As we tried to decipher what was happening, we froze in our tracks. Some even had their jaws dropped to the ground. All of us were motionless. We could only watch in horror, helplessly. The hustle and bustle of the city came to a pause. All I could hear was the breaking news from the televisions from the Sony Centre shop I was standing next to . Before any action could even take place, it was too late. ' Bang ' . This sound was all it took to shock the New Yorkers into a mad frenzy. Thick black smoke billowed in the air . A plane had crashed into the first tower of the World Trade Center . 8.46 a.m was the moment that shook the nation and the rest of the world.

0 'lectures':