Monday, December 15, 2008

You Are SOO Random , TONG CHY YUN!!

haha, the title says it all, she is one random gal.....
Anyway , she came to my house for fun , she brought me a present as my bday is 2 days away, sweet gal, she is..

Chy Yun, why did you buy that gift ??Feel so guilty la, weih
But I LOVE IT , like HELL YES..

I , Dr .SYUEN, the psychiatrist for 15 December, am really glad that i finally have the chance to write a report about my first and last patient for the first time on the first day i'm working after i graduated from 'Howard' University two days ago. I writting this to resign and stop working for the Tanjung Rambutan Hospital , Bukit Jelutong as i'm shocked to see my patient in that condition she was in this afternoon , and i'm afraid that i would be traumatized to see patients who need psychology help.

At , 12.30-2.00 , my patient, Tong Chy Yun came in to my place at 12.00. She was in a perfect condition at that time . Unfortunately after playing the movie Mamma Mia ! to check her state of craziness or whatsoever , i found out that she's in a deep bad condition , she was really crazy, she just can't stop laughing her head off about the movie, and because of her laughter , the rice in her mouth was somehow running for their lives as theyy feared for themselves of instead providing a good cause for a person who had just lost weight, they found themselves jumping out of her mouth as it was worthless sacrificing their lives. So , i tried to stop her from going crazy, but she was ultra-hyper crazy, so , please chief resident , Doctor Mandy Bailey, let me out.

Then , at 1.30 - 2.00, out of a sudden she laughed her head off this time. I brought to my ward to do a diagnosis , but it turned out badly, she laughed till she fell on the bed several times. i have no idea what was wrong , i was shocked. At 2.00 , her laughing stopped for good. I did not give her any prescription , as i don't know what to give as this is the first case ever i've not studied. I' ve called some of the professors , but they were clueless about what was wrong with the patient. I had to let her go.

So, please , Chief, let me out !!!

yours truly,
Dr. Syuen

-this is a joke..

1 'lectures':

Chy Yun said...

Ah, yes. very true. hey, now my sides hurt from laughing so much! love you lots. come over k?