Monday, December 1, 2008

Bridging The Gap

Back again, as I was doing some chores just now, I thought of my cousins, my dad's side and my mum's side, come to think of it , I miss them as my relationship with them are very close..ok this is crap, no emo-ing around, syuen..

Oh, talking about cousins,yeah , me and my cousins are Extremely CLOSE, and I'm glad about that, but nowadays, the gap between us is getting wider as we grow older .. Maybe partly because of our age difference that separates us ,alo because we don't see each other as often as we did when we were small which we see each other every other weekend, so yeah, you can imagine how close we were and still are . I remembered playing cooking, the family, and eventhen we tried to imitate the Sims 2 like the way they talk and their mannerisms because we were crazy enough to play and just have fun.

We were simple little kids , small little stuff made us happy, like so long we get together we will, you know, be excited and happy. During the early years of my adolescence, I somehow shared many dirty jokes with my cousins but it was not 'yellow' enough, but , who knows,we were still naive and innocent , small little kids laughing our heads off over dirty jokes. Well, as for me, I was corrupted or maybe 'influenced' by my classmates in school and also thanks to my vivid imagination that sometimes goes out of hand.WE loved each other, we cared for each other, and I can't live without them as they are the ones who made me appreciate myself even more, and made me a better human being . As for my batch of cousins , I was the oldest among them, but there was the other cousin , who doesn't bother about us but sometimes he did by playing with us. But that was rarely, he will be busy with his own thing. Anyway , I was the leader among them, they were amazing, cooperative,they were so amazing that they could built up my confidence, making me more patient, and most of all making me strive to be a good role model to them . For All these years , I've influenced them alot, e.g Mamma Mia , Pokemon, The Sims 2 and etc , because i want to share with them what i'm passionate about like Meryl Streep and Angelina Jolie, reading, traveling, Photography, and loads more, but some turned up well. About Meryl Streep and Angelina Jolie, it didn't turned up well , partly ,I'm obsessed with them , obviously :)))or maybe their not experiencing the gaga over Hollywood life yet..

I could remember,last year i helped my cousin sister with her UPSR and I was thrilled to know that she scored 6 a's .and this year , I helped another cousin sister of mine with her UpSR and she got 5 a's, sigh I somehow feel useful when I'm around with my cousins as I'm the only kid in my family and had always wanted a sibling, but then again , for you guys who have siblings will be complaining , but for only childs , they want siblings, so yeah opposites attract...



But, they were crazy, seriously, some are protective , some are loud, and some are quiet, but they are unique, they are human beings who are loved by other people , because i LOVE THEM..

Well , just to let you guys know , I LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS

signing off
-Syuen

0 'lectures':