Thursday, December 18, 2008


OH< THEM
I JUST LOVE THEM TO BITS

Beautiful Angelina Jolie

Warm and Lovely Meryl Streep

The Stunning Blake Lively

Hot Chace Crawford

ED!!!

Alex Pettyfer

I LOVE YOU GUYS

4 'lectures':

mia said...

alex pettyfer IS really hot, i've loved him since stormbreaker, but i also love him in wild child, about the meryl vs angelina thing, look at it this way, if either one wins you win, and they cant choose between two great actresses and the awards dont always go to the right person, and remember that any good stuff that comes your way, there is always a pinch of salt, thats what makes life frustrating and interesting.
btw, have you seen journey to the centre of the earth?
i gotta go, my mum's leaving office and glaring at me this minute.
i'll continue this comment later

Chy Yun said...

hey there. btw, you're tagged. :)

Anonymous said...

CHACE!!! I LOVE YOU!!
hahaha

OMG!! PLS!!

i wan d westlife posters!
hw bout on Monday u bring it to skul?

im QM frm 3L(2008). Dnt worry, I'm d only QM(;

pleaseee!!! n hey,thnks!! (;

TheSadHeron said...

tag. you're it. check out my blog