Thursday, December 18, 2008

Is Your Handphone insured ??

Forget about the title , it was some joke I made when one of my uncles was talking about insurance . Then , out of the blue, my cousin was like ' Where's my phone?' then since my uncle said that phones and other electronic devices and the furniture at home can be insured, I happily cracked up a joke saying ' is his phone insured ' just to know as they were finding high and low for the phone , so yeah , it was a joke, don't know whether you guys understand this shit load of crap ..sry for the foul language

Anyway, moving on . Right, yesterday was My BIRTHDAY ,yes 17 December , the same day as Ludwig van Beethoven. Oh , it was like any normal day just that we had dinner out at TGIF. Haven't been there since May or June , i think . The foood , yum !! Especially their Friday's Cheeseburger. Their beef is SOOO NOT the same as McD or Burger King , it was finger licking good although i have eaten for like a dozen times. I mean , how can you resist it with the juicy and delicious beef , you just can't reisit it, can you?? unless you 're not a beef eater, LOL. We ate at Subang Parade's Branch which was pretty crowded . And seriously quite a few people had the same birthday as me , yay me . The whole crew sang the Happy Birthday song to them but not me .. Why ? cause i didn't want , mom insisted , but I didn't want as it was quite embarassing to stand on the chair alone and with the diners looking at you and the only one standing in the restaurant , so yeah. But , i know what you're thinking , OH ,C"MON BE A SPORT!! yeah , igot you , but i tried it before having them singing and clapping along as they sing the Birthday song and also THEY RAPPED !!!lol The best part is their rapping was darn good...

I somehow sneaked out , i mean with my parents knowing, ok not exactly sneak out , went out to Speedy again, yes again to get my long awaited movies - Death Becomes Her and The Devil Wears Prada, and what the heck it's my own Birtday gift to myself ..so yeah , i purchased those two items with myself grinning widely..When we reached home, mom made a cake , which was a surprise ,and it was my favourite, CHOCOLATE!!! weee. WE took a few shots and off my dad ..to slumber land , lol yeah, that was dinner ......

As for what my parents gave me it was money!!! muahahhahaha, don't talk so much WEII SYUEN< shut up!!!okok, fine !!

WEll, that was my birthday ....but it was not as fun as the past two years, especially last year . I had my uncles, aunties and cousins and close relatives to come , and we had a hell lot of fun !! We partied till midnight about 2 at my place , imagine that ..sigh sweet memories can't always be there all the time , but that's life, isn't it ???

-signing off

0 'lectures':