Wednesday, May 21, 2008

My Life

Hey people,
As you know my last account of this blogger thing was ..sorta cancelled by ME!!! So , this time let's keep our fingers crossed so that i don't have to create another new account like what i just did for 5 minutes ago ..hehe

Well , the people in my school , today cheered 'merdeka' as our exams are over....NOT(2 more !!!! more PMR!!!)but too bad i can't even scream or shout as i'm having a sore throat that was a lil mild though ..

My life is BETTER tha ordinary but not as good as Extaordinary.. sob .Anyway i'm kinda enjoying my life now(temporary) ..as my enjoyment of life juz can't last long as we have bumps along throughout our lives .. so yeah ..Life's good!!!

This round of examination in my school was ok....Hope i improved from my exams . The last time i didn't get 7 a's then , instead i got 6!!!! i mean one more subject and i'll get another one ..sad .I was ssssssssssooooooo disappointed until i shouted so hard till i had a sore throat.. I was living in HELL!!! so that was my life at that time ... for the next time round, i must work 10 times harder than this time as i'm not as motivated as i was last year. 10 times!!! work ! work! Like those philophers say' if you fail to plan means you plan to fail yourself .' It's true ..

MY LIFE not only revolves around my studies , I LOVE to read ENCYCLOPEDIAS especially about places, i've not been reading lately as i can't even find time to read . Those novels that mum bought me a month ago, it's still untouch!!!0_0..i'm A DOG LOVER.. so yeah dogs are also part of my life !!! i HAVE A DOG.. that is sssssssooooo loyal...friendly... and... I 'm A big fan of ANGELINA JOLIE.. i'll introduce her to you later ,haha she's a very good Person ..PERFECT ..despite her past ....

Well , my family is part of my life toooo ..and mt computer and my other posessions...aaaaaaaa lot of 'em

OOHH, rite , speaking of my life, I have a body and i'm not bodyless..LMAO

guess i'll have to catch American IDOL now .. it's the finale !!!! I support David Cook, he rocks !!!remember to watch gossip girl tonight!!!

cao

0 'lectures':