Thursday, May 22, 2008

Best Day in School


Hey peeps,


I"M back again
Like i said, Today's Teacher's Day !!!!
It was boring at first...

BUT..

Jasmine bought teen vogue and Harpers' Bazaar that cheered me up a bit because ..

BLAKE LIVELY was on the cover of Teen VoGUE!!!
I can relate to her better in GG than Leighton Meester .
cause in GG, Leighton ( Blair in GG) is a spoilt Brat...
while Blake or aka Serena Van de Woodsen is very humble and down -to -earth and she has a great personality ..


to me Blake is like the second Angelina Jolie ..hehe..


The one and only Angelina Jolie.. sexy and BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT


Oh right... i found my study mentor ...

ME: i would like to propose to you as my mentor
XIANG LING: WHAT ??!!
ME :I would like to propose to you as my study mentor ...
XiANG LING : Oh my god .. I'm sooooo Honoured to be your mentor !!! but actually u shouldcari someone else..
ME:No...i always look up to you that's why I chose you to be my Mentor!!!
XIANG LING: haha..I'll do my best then .. make sure you do your part!!!
ME: THANKS alot .. I really appreciate you being my MENTOR!!!
XIANG LING : * smiles *
hugs....
p.s : Xiang LIng is a very sincere friend .. she deserves to be liked by a lot of people..

You're the best!!!


Anyway...
I took some candid pictures

The two 'best friends'


Oh right i saw some monkeys today ..
they were like this ...





Carina...Dahlia..MunYee.. and Yung Sheen.. their monkeys -_-


this is how my dear friend eat ..0_0



the two love birds...

well. ok better finish up my kumon now ....i'll post a video and some still WANTED pictures!!!!tomorrow ..


p.s.i was high again.. still can't find the reason..hehe


tt

0 'lectures':